Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pigs really do fly!!


I know you are all wondering where we have been but I am lazy and get frustrated very easily with this whole blog thing. But my new years resolution is to keep it updated. Mark will be so happy because he is always on my case to do something about it. I hope I can make it through a whole year, so my goal is to update on Sundays since we have morning church. Wish me luck!!


Mark says good luck!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have confidence that you will! I guess if we know other people expect us to do something we are more likely to do it. Soooo, I will be expecting you to have something for me to read/see on Sunday nights. Heheheh Lets see if it works!

shannon taylor said...

great to hear from you! and I love seeing your nevada shirt in the picture :)

Renshaw Family said...

I love the shirt! Go Nevada! Good luck with your blogging.

Elizabeth J. said...

Yes! Keep us updated!

Tallie Geddes said...

So glad your back - can't wait to keep in touch better! Hope you had a very merry christmas!

Nicky said...

Yeah!!!!! Welcome back! Sorry we missed you during the holidays - we WILL get together...sometime. love ya!

TulsaT said...

I hope to see more updates too!

Anonymous said...

you and me both. I thought this would be a good way for Joe to see what is going on. So I have to do it or I'll look like a bad wife! So far so good, although it's only been two days! And by the way, I'm totally scared of snow skiing too...hope you have fun! I have a friend that lives in Bozmen MT, is that close?