Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Ball (or the prom if you ask Kylie)


Before the Ball


Me and Julie Dunlap (Her husband is also AGR, Next stop Ft. Leavenworth, MO)

We attended our first Military Ball on Friday May 8, 2009. It was very fun getting dressed up and feeling fancy. We are so not the fancy couple. But I must say my sweetie sure looked hot in his dress blues. I asked Kylie if I looked like a princess and she said "not like Cinderella because your dress isn't blue." She is also very excited the ball is over because she has been waiting since March to wear my shoes. I told her she could wear them when ever she wanted after the Ball. She is now in heaven (shoes are her favorite).

8 comments:

Debra said...

Look how cute you guys are!!! How fun. We would love to see you guys when you come to Ut. Keep us posted!

shannon taylor said...

you guys look fantastic. that is a great, great, great dress!! I love it!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Dressing up looks fun, but the whole idea of dancing, not so much. I guess I'm more of a 'stay at home and watch a movie' kind of girl! But you sure look purty.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Maybe one of these days we'll have to dress up and stay at home and watch a movie. The best of both worlds! thanks for the idea.

Nicky said...

My beautiful friend! You look so pretty, and Mark looks so handsome. What a cute couple! I'm with Kelli tho, Dancing?...Uuuggghhh! Just give me my slippers and P.J.'s.

Tallie Geddes said...

You look great - what fun. My last hot date was a trip to the sizzler! Hope you had fun!

Krysta said...

I love your dress! It looks like you guys had fun!:)

Katie and Dennis said...

Wow--a ball! That looks like so much fun! You and your husband look *dashing*! You have such cute kids!! Thank you for your comments on my blog.
Love...