Sunday, January 10, 2010

Skiing

We've moved from the warm weather in Texas to the cold artic of Montana. We decided we needed to find something that will entertain us since winter is long and cold. For Christmas we gave the kids ski lessons. They each get three lessons with rentals and all day ski passes. They LOVE it. So now since I'm the only one that doesn't ski and totally afraid I have to take one for the family and learn.


Kesley and her sweet moves!!!


Dylan showing off for the ladies :)


Kylie looking like a pro :)

3 comments:

Nicky said...

How fun!...I guess. I actually went skiing with the kids last winter for the first time in 12 years. it was terrifying for me. My kids zoom past me, and are on their 2nd time down before I make it down even once. But when it was all said and done, I was so glad to have gone.

TulsaT said...

Looks like fun.

Don't worry, I've been stalking yours too!

Amelia said...

I've been skiing and had lessons and I'm still scared. So I'd let your kids enjoy this one. MISS YOU