Sunday, January 10, 2010

I've lost my mind



So around Thanksgiving I was on a pity party and decided I need to do something with my life besides laundry. (I know it needs to be done and I am the mom of the family so it defaults to me but seriously how many clothes can a family of 5 wear in one week. I swear I am doing about 2 or more loads a day). So any way I signed up for the GRE to get into grad school. Idaho State just started an online program for speech therapy. So, here I go. I take the GRE on January 18 and all my paper work must be turned in by February 1. I will be able to do everything online except for 6 weeks one summer on the Pocatello campus and 6 weeks the next summer on the Boise campus.
Quote in the study book "The GRE doesn't measure anything and it won't make or break your life. It's just a little test that universities like to use because they don't trust transcripts." What's the point!!!!!!!! I have been studying all week long and haven't figured out how it all works. I'm in trouble!!!

4 comments:

Kate said...

I am excited for you! How awesome that you are taking this on. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

If you need a place to stay in Pocatello we have a couple of places you can pick from. Good luck

Nicky said...

My friend, the brain. Who would have thunk it back in high school math! ;)
Seriously, good for you!

Debra said...

Yikes...thats why I keep putting it off. We should have just taken it with everyone else back in the day. I'm so glad you're doing this, then I get to pick your brain. Good Luck!!!