Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas to You

We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. We feel very blessed this year. On Christmas Eve we invited the missionaries over for our traditional pizza dinner. They read the birth of the Savior to us and we sang songs. Then we watched the polar express, and Mark read from the scriptures. Christmas morning we woke up to sunshine and warm weather (sorry friends from Utah, Iowa and Idaho, we know you got dumped on and it's cold), we miss the weather but not enough to come for a visit. You all are welcome to our house any time. Santa brought stockings and a few Wii toys and then we ate breakfast (bacon and eggs). Then we opened presents and since we were up at 4:30 Mark and I took a nap. My mom and Wayne flew in around lunch time and we spent the rest of the day with them. It's great to be together as a family this year. We hope the weather holds out in Utah for Mark's parents to come on Saturday. Wishing each of you happy holidays and a great New Year.

5 comments:

shannon taylor said...

why were you up at 4:30??? we didn't let our kids come up until 7AM (but sean and I still took a nap)

sounds like you had a great day! very fun to include the missionaries for christmas eve; you guys are awesome. we miss you (and it's 50 degrees here today!!)

Debra said...

Yeah for blogs! It will be fun to keep up w/ your life. Hope you had a great Christmas!

Nicky said...

Sure...rub in the Sunshine why don't ya?

TulsaT said...

Hi, I am not sure if you remember me. I found a link to your blog off the Johanson's. Rhonda has been keeping me up to date on this tragic story. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and tell you I am not a blog stalker. I found you legitimately.

Hope all is well!
Tessie Conkey

Krysta said...

Hi Adrian! I'm glad to see you have a blog. I love keeping in touch with people this way. I can't believe you guys are off to somewhere else again! Only you could do that. I have always admired you for that. I hope it is a good place too! I will keep in touch!