Friday, December 5, 2008

Our New Addition



We (the kids and I, not Mark) are excited to announce that we finally talked Mark into a puppy. He is a maltipoo (poodle, maltese mix). He should be a part of our family the first part of January. We are very excited, especially Kesley. She has wanted a dog for forever. He should be about 4-5 pounds full grown. If you have any suggestions for names let us know. We each have a favorite. Maybe he will end up with 5 names. Who knows.

5 comments:

shannon taylor said...

yipee!!!!! I'll have the kids give their votes of names; we had a ton of choices before we decided on Phin. all kind of spanish words for bodily functions were in our mix of choices :)

but I think you should name it IOWA or AMES or CHEROKEE or something that reminds you of us!

shannon taylor said...

OK... here are the rest of the family suggestions (my favorite suggestion was Cherokee!)

Sean: Phin poop (since it's about that big)

Sadie: Ferb (for Phineas and Ferb so they can be best friends)

Mia: Tracy

Josie: Esther

Cade: Doggy

Lee: If it's a girl then "Girl", if it's a boy, then "Boy" or "Come"

shannon taylor said...

ooops, didn't realize it's a boy. So Mia changes her vote to: Bolt

Nicky said...

Oh boy! Now your in trouble! Good luck with that. So cute tho.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I like the name Tank! Especially for a little dog!