Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Dylan






Today is Dylan's 12th birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUD !! Where does time go. I refuse to believe that Mark and I are old enough to have an almost teenager. Dylan is going to be ordained a Deacon on Sunday. Dylan is a great boy and full of life. He is very happy most of the time. Every once in awhile we see the teenager attitude kick in but not too often. Mark can quickly put him in his place, but not for long. Dylan is getting very big and strong. Soon, I think, he will be able to take his dad down. He loves to spend time with his dad, play video games, and hang out with friends. We love you very much and are very proud of the choices you are making.

2 comments:

shannon taylor said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN!! We've been thinking about you all day :)

Nicky said...

Yea for Dylan!! It seems like yesterday that we had both our baby boys at Fredricos having lunch. (Remember that? they were both about 1 year old) - boy time flies!