Thursday, January 8, 2009

Des Moines, IA or Helena, MT

Hi Everyone

I hope y'all had a great start to the New Year. We did. Mark met with his career manager yesterday and we are hoping our choices for our next home are Des Moines, IA or Helena, MT. We see pluses and minues in both of these places. We should find out within the next few weeks. We found out we are staying here in El Paso until at least the end of August so we are excited about that. We are planning on spending some time in Utah. Mark and I are also planning on going on some kind of vacation to celebrate our graduations (mine from Utah State University, and his from the Academy with his Master's). Have a great week.

Adrian

6 comments:

shannon taylor said...

oh we just couldn't care less which place you choose! HA! how soon can you choose Des Moines (aka AMES??!!) Did you know Kylie has a best friend here? Maybe you've forgotten :)

We'll be in Utah probably the first two weeks in August this year - hope you'll be there then too?

Renshaw Family said...

Yeah for Des Moines. We want you to choose to Des Moines!!! We'd prefer Ames or Nevada but would settle for Des Moines.

Amelia said...

I think our girls had a great time talking on the phone. I was hoping to get to talk to you too. I'm glad to hear about the choices because they are not as far away as Pittsburg.

Nicky said...

I'll put a plug in for Montana (sorry Iowa friends). I'm so glad to hear your coming for a visit. make sure we get put into that busy schedule somewhere.

Anonymous said...

how long are you supposed to wait until you tell them Des Moines? LOL! Guess I don't need to plan a trip to Texas since you won't be there! That is actually one place and North Carolina that is on the list for the year but nothing narrowed down to when. Jeff has friends in both places he would like to visit.

Kingsford Family said...

Yo, Adrian!!!! Hi, do I remember you? of course I do!! Bet you thought I was never going to respond to your comment from my blog. Sounds like you all could have a hard choice to make. I'm sure whichever way you decide it will work out the best. You should come to Utah this summer to visit anyway. Plus I think it's my turn to cook dinner. When you have chance send me an email Kenny_Kingsford@Yahoo.com so we can catch up