Dylan and his BFF Aydan

Do boys really call their friends BFF's? I wonder sometimes because whenever I say something about his friends to Dylan he looks at me funny. Anyway, Dylan had a ton of fun hanging out with Aydan.
The Thacker's and the Fluckiger's

We got to visit one of our favoritest families in Iowa and the kids had a blast playing outside in the rain.
Some of our favoritest people, minus the May family, in Ames.

The Taylors, the Thackers and us all went out to dinner at Valentinos in Ames.

Mark, Adrian, Suzanne and Bishop Tyler (hahahaha, he was called as Bishop the week after we visited. What a lucky ward). We love you guys.
Can I just say I LOVE Ames (and Nevada). We were so happy to spend a few days with our friends. I had so much fun. It really does feel like home to us (well the kids and I, not Mark, he didn't live there long enough to consider it home). We were so happy we got to see so many other friends too, and sad we didn't get to see everyone. Hopefully soon we can visit again. Thanks for playing friends.

1 comment:
What?! You came to visit Iowa and I missed you!! :) Lindsay
Post a Comment