
We left Iowa early in the morning and headed to Kirtland, OH. It was a long day in the car so we let the girls swim at the hotel. I think everytime they got to swim was the highlight of that day. Who knew all you have to do to make a vacation successful is stay at a hotel with a pool. The kids will always be happy.

Dylan hobbling along with the Sister Missionary. He has a hairline fracture in his ankle from a fun little game of "monkey in the middle" with his friends in Iowa. (More to come on this little nightmare soon).

The Newell K. Whitney Store

The Kirtland Temple. The first temple built in this dispensation. The Community of Christ Church now owns it but we were able to tour it. It is very beautiful and stands as a reminder of the sacrifices the early saints went through to build it and then leave it.


2 comments:
You experienced my dream vacation (well...one of my long list of dream vacations). It looks like so much fun!
Hey Adrian! Thanks for commenting on my blog...I must admit I've been blog stocking you for awhile now:)It's so fun to see what your family is up to. I haven't seen you forever!
Post a Comment