Thursday, February 26, 2009

Winter's Over

Winter is over in Texas. It is really warm here today. The high for the last three days has been 85. It is so great!!! We can't complain. I have decided I need to find a place in this great country where it stays this warm year around.

I don't want winter, except snow on Christmas day. Christmas seems so magical with a little bit of snow. It can leave the next day). I don't want a hot summer. I don't want humidity, well my skin hurts and itches because it is so dry here so maybe a little bit wouldn't be so bad. Is there such a place? I love Spring and Fall.

So if you have any suggestions let me know.

3 comments:

Nicky said...

ya there is such a place - in your house with a heater, an air conditioner, a humidifier and a tanning bed! (a small potted palm tree wouldn't hurt either!!!! lol

Mark and Adrian said...

HAHAHAH you are so funny!! I think I will move in with you.

Amy said...

It's called Evansville Indiana.