Mark has been in contact with his career manager in St. Louis the last few days. He has tried very hard to move back to Des Moines but we don't think it will happen.
There is a position for Mark at Ft. Lewis Washington. It is an hour south of Seattle on an Army Post. We will be 12 hours from home. After the disappointment of not getting Des Moines we are getting excited about it. There are mountains for Mark and Dylan and lots of shopping for us girls (hopefully).
Back to School 2017
9 years ago

5 comments:
I think that will be a GREAT place to live; I'm a little jealous. I bet you'll get the good seasons there too!
This comment is from Mark-NO SHOPPING WITH MY MONEY!!!!
This comment is from Mark-NO SHOPPING WITH MY MONEY!!!!
I was (of course) hoping you would be close to Utah. If I could live anywhere in the U.S. it would be Seattle or Portland. I am so excited for you guys! Also, I never commented on your 5 year goals but I was impressed by them all. You are awesome. Love you guys!
Sometimes, I can't decide if I'd rather be in my situation...trying to decide where to move to, always wondering if we're in tune enough to make the right decision. Or if I'd rather be in yours, where someone else decides for us, and we don't get to (or have to) make these difficult decisions!
Good luck with your move. It sounds like a great place, with lots to do and see. kelli
Post a Comment