We are headed to HELENA MONTANA in September, hopefully for a few years!! We are 7 hours from Utah so we want to know when you visit and we can come visit too :) We are pretty excited to see mountains again.
You guys liked montana the first time right? At least Mark will have plenty of hiking at his disposal! and, its on the way to Glacier?? We would love to come and visit. Just be glad your not in Great Falls, That was one very long 3 month nightmare for us.
Holy cow - you should write a book - your life new quits!! I was reading your scare experience shopping - wow!! I'm glad things are getting back to normal! And I'm thrilled with Helena. My Aunt and Uncle live there and it is beautiful - I have very fond memories there - you'll love it!
Congratulations! I'm glad you know where you are headed to. That probably feels so good to not be wondering anymore. That will be fun for you to be so close to Utah...I'm jealous!
We are a family of 5. We have a soldier, basement building dad, a taxi driving mom and three very busy kids. We live in Montana. We love being together (most of the time) and having fun.
Dylan is almost 13 loves to play football and video games. He is in the 7th grade and excited about life.
Kesley
Kesley just turned 10 and loves hanging out with friends. She loves tumbling and cheerleading. We tolerate Kesley's strong willed personality an love her sweet side.
Kylie
Kylie is 5 and loves Kindergarten. She is learing to read and loves school. She is nicknamed Smiley Kylie because she is always smiling.
6 comments:
I, for one, am thrilled to have you closer!
You guys liked montana the first time right? At least Mark will have plenty of hiking at his disposal! and, its on the way to Glacier?? We would love to come and visit. Just be glad your not in Great Falls, That was one very long 3 month nightmare for us.
Holy cow - you should write a book - your life new quits!! I was reading your scare experience shopping - wow!! I'm glad things are getting back to normal! And I'm thrilled with Helena. My Aunt and Uncle live there and it is beautiful - I have very fond memories there - you'll love it!
Congratulations! I'm glad you know where you are headed to. That probably feels so good to not be wondering anymore. That will be fun for you to be so close to Utah...I'm jealous!
7 hours away! That is great! I cannot wait to see you guys!
-Megan
Post a Comment