Sunday, November 2, 2008

We're not in Kansas anymore (or Iowa and Utah)





Dylan played football this year. Texas is known as a hardcore football state. I now understand why. Dylan has been playing 3 nights a week and games on Saturday since August. The last game was Wednesday night at 9:00 p.m. He got home at 11:30 p.m. and had school the next day. What were they thinking. He did a great job and had a lot of fun. He played center and back up guard.We are very proud of him.

2 comments:

Tyler said...

Looks like lots of fun! Great number. I know someone who use to wear that number.
Tyler

Megan said...

Hey I didn't know Dylan was playing football. Did you know Andrew Olson is too.
This is Megan Nerdin by the way.
You can email us at:
Lisa and Don- d3nerd@gmail.com
Kids- dlmkcz@q.com
Megan- meggy.muffin711@gmail.com